La Passion du GSX-R Index du Forum La Passion du GSX-R
Le Forum de tous les passionnés de GSX-R modèle air/huile

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Jillian Michaels Surprises Her Assistant With a New Car for

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Passion du GSX-R Index du Forum -> Discutons -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mark
Débutant
Débutant

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Déc - 04:32 (2014)    Sujet du message: Jillian Michaels Surprises Her Assistant With a New Car for Répondre en citant

Now that's the Christmas spirit! Celebrity trainerJillian Michaels gave her longtime assistantInes the surprise of a lifetime on Wednesday, Dec. 24.
"9 years of looking after myself and my family with love and care!" the former Biggest Loserstar wrote on Instagram. "We surprised Ines with a new car. #MerryChristmas #WeLoveYouBuddy."
PHOTOS: Celebrity holiday cards
Michaels, 40, shared a video alongside her holiday update, that captured the incredibly touching moment from when her beyond shocked assistant received the gift.
instagram-media a écrit:

9 years of looking after myself and my family with love and care! We surprised Ines with a new car. #MerryChristmas #WeLoveYouBuddy
A video posted by Jillian Michaels (@jillianmichaels) on Dec 12, 2014 at 10:13am PST 

PHOTOS: Celebrities wearing Christmas PJs
In the clip (with an extended version shared on Facebook), Michaels' kids Phoenix and Lukensia(with partner Heidi Rhoades) walk up to Ines with gifts, wishing her a Merry Christmas. After she hugs the kids, Ines opens a box, which contains a set of keys. "Oh no..." Ines says as she cups the set of keys in disbelief.
"It's outside," Michaels chimes in response. "It's outside. You want to go see it?"
PHOTOS: Holiday movie stars -- then and now!
Stunned by her boss' sweet gesture, Ines' eyes immediately well up in tears. "Really? Really?" she continues. Speechless and choked up, Ines holds her heart and says "thank you."
Gratitude, after all, is something Michaels practices daily -- and it certainly rubs off on those around her. "Every day I tell myself how blessed I am," she told Fitness last April. "I have a great life. I can't bitch about it, because this is what I wanted. I just thought I'd be able to manage it better."
PHOTOS: Jillian's life wish list
On Christmas Day, Michaels shared a photo at home with her family. "Merry Christmas!" she wrote on Instagram. "Hope you all have a beautiful day with your loved ones!"
instagram-media a écrit:

Merry Christmas! Hope you all have a beautiful day with your loved ones!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 26 Déc - 04:32 (2014)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Passion du GSX-R Index du Forum -> Discutons -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation